Honda Canada Inc. is a national automotive organization, rigorous and disciplined in its sales/business management processes, a long established brand that manufactures, markets and sells a complete range of automobiles, sport vehicles and power equipment through national dealer networks.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Sales & Marketing, the General Manager Western Canada oversees the implementation of corporate policy, sales strategies and programs that continue to build the brand and support the dealer network through a range of advertising and marketing activities, event sponsorship and merchandising. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective leadership, team building, motivational and resource allocation activities;
- Day-to-day direction/leadership of dealer relations across the region;
- Brand support through marketing and advertising, and developing the dealer network; and,
- A focus on annual budgeting, forecasting, sales planning and monthly reporting.
The sales professional being sought is strategic, focused, self-starting, a proven team-energizer / senior automotive sales leader possessing:
- The knowledge and experience to develop, manage and maintain effective dealer relationships;
- Relevant automobile dealer network experience, including automobiles, recreational vehicles and other power equipment;
- Professional team building skills, with proven ability to motivate an established sales force to greater levels of achievement; and,
- The ability to lead and work in a cross-functional matrix in a multi-national organization.
The location is Vancouver or Calgary. Candidates should possess a university degree, and ideally, the ability to work in both official languages. This opportunity will appeal to a career-minded individual who should expect an appointment to a national role in Toronto.
Please reply in confidence to John Corso (email@example.com) or Steve Mould (firstname.lastname@example.org), referring to Project #25072. We thank all who express an interest. We will only contact those applicants who closely meet the client requirements.