Our client, Don Anderson Haulage Limited, a specialized logistics company, is a market leader in the field of heavy-haul transportation, successfully moving over-dimensional and overweight shipments for international ports and to destinations throughout North America. Its success is the result of highly experienced / knowledgeable teams providing innovative industry-leading product and client-service support including value-added engineering; professional project management; dependable field service; highly specialized / proprietary equipment; and, competitive pricing. Located in Gormley Ontario Anderson employs over 150 people. The Anderson web site is www.andersonhaulage.com
- Reporting to the President, the Sales Engineer’s mandate will be to drive growth in sales and greater market share in the GTA, Ontario and across Canada. This will be accomplished by:
- A customer driven focus, excellence in client service and value-added product offerings.
- Developing and implementing a patient but rigorous, disciplined and methodical business development and sales approach to further penetration of the Target market.
- Maintaining / establishing new relationships with key influencers in targeted sectors.
- Keeping abreast of planned / future construction projects and developments.
- Increasing company awareness in the GTA and Ontario through active involvement in relevant industry initiatives and events.
The Sales Engineer being sought possesses proven sales and business development skills, is focused, self-starting and a graduate Engineer (P. Eng.). Specific candidate traits for this appointment, amongst others, are the following:
- Known and well regarded within the logistics client community.
- Relevant sales and industry knowledge acquired as a vendor to or within client environments i.e. municipalities, consulting engineering, developers and/or in sectors such as logistics, transportation, or other operational industries.
- An ability to plan / prioritize effective time utilization to meet client requirements.
- A track record for achieving annual sales and business development objectives while prospecting / identifying new sales opportunities or projects with longer sales cycles and lead-times.
This is an excellent career opportunity with strong prospects for advancement. This family-run company is stable, well-funded with a history of acquisitions, plus solid and continuous growth.
Please reply (email) to Steve Mould (email@example.com), referring to Project #23102. We thank all for their interest. We will contact only those whose backgrounds closely meet the criteria.