Established in January 1992, corso, mould +associates is a well-regarded, partner-owned, retained search firm. The Partners possess broad business acumen and insights coupled with extensive search experience, a varied range of functional skills and are dedicated to service excellence in the recruitment of Strategic Human Capital.
Since inception and through various business cycles, the firm has demonstrated growth and profitability. We boast a loyal base of clients with whom we have shared good times and weathered challenging economic times. We are a client focused firm who can source, assess and recommend exceptional leadership candidates who are “game changers”. Simply put, we make it happen.
We now seek an Associate Partner to join the team and to concentrate on business development. The key to success is planning an approach to potential clients, executing to the plan and following up on the results. Fit is everything. This requires:
- Business acumen at a senior level;
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service; and,
- A sales/marketing discipline to generate activity and produce measurable results.
Successful recruiters draw on C-level business development and senior leadership experience, and, project management knowledge. This blend of skills may have been acquired in settings such as consumer packaged goods, financial services or management consulting.
Reflecting the background noted above, you will bring a results-driven energy to a closely-knit team and should possess:
- The capability for sophisticated interaction with a wide range of senior corporate leaders;
- Experience and skills dealing with strategic issues facing small to large organizations;
- A history of delivering excellent client service; and,
- Involvement as a volunteer in a business or community setting.
If you are a “hunter/closer”, appreciate the challenges of a “hunt, kill, eat’’ business model, and enjoy working on varied projects in a fun workplace, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your Resume to Steve Mould or John Corso at email@example.com referencing Project #20081. We thank all for their interest.
We will contact only those whose backgrounds closely meet the criteria.